Thursday, March 01, 2007


Have you seen your Mother Baby, standing in the shadow?

Although polling data is mutable and subject to changes down the road, the fact remains that Stephen Harper has enforced a high-level of discipline over the CPC caucus. Today's results seem to vindicate his approach.

I still stand by my contention that the LPC has miscalculated in selecting Dion as their Leader. Dion's appeal in Ontario is limited, and the Nationaliste plurality in Quebec dislike him. I personally hold hope for a minority government, but if Dion's bleeding in Ontario turns into a hemorrhage - then I just do not know ....

5 Comments:

At 5:26 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You take your choice at this time
The brave old world or the slide to the depths of decline


I guess the choice is forming...

 
At 6:25 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aeneas:


I fear our RepubliCon PM is singing another Jagger/Richards tune: "Time is On My Side".

Frankly, I'm singing "Paint It Black".

But, as John Lennon would remind us, "Tomorrow Never Knows"!

 
At 6:37 pm , Blogger Aeneas the Younger said...

SIB:

I'll go with Pete Townsend's "Won't Get Fooled Again."

 
At 4:14 pm , Blogger Ice said...

That pic makes him look like the Monster under the stairs...

:)

 
At 7:43 am , Blogger Ice said...

I take it you don't play here very often. (?)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home