Monday, February 27, 2006

What Literature Classic are You?

I don't normally find these web-quizzes very accurate, or well-done. As well, how do we know how comprehensive the list of genre used is - deep down in the recesses of the quiz matrix?Having said that, I encourage you to try this one - and do let me know how accurate you found your "answer" to be. nb: I am in no way affiliated with the creator/owner of said quiz.

http://quizilla.com/users/firelite/quizzes/Which%20literature%20classic%20are%20you?

Here is my "answer." I found it to be fairly accurate. Or so I would like to think ...

"You are Umberto Eco: The Name of the Rose. You are a mystery novel dealing with theology, especially with catholic vs liberal issues. You search for wisdom and knowledge endlessly, feeling that learning is essential in life."

Many thanks to http://42yearoldloserorami.blogspot.com/ for bringing it to my attention.

1 Comments:

At 2:36 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got The Name of the Rose, too, which no doubt helps explain why I enjoy Aeneas's blog.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home